- About YCM:
YCM is India’s first organization to build life skills and provide services for dispute prevention to dispute resolution for all. YCM enables you with skills to prevent a spark from turning into a raging fire in every domain of your life: professional or personal!
We collectivize the power of youth to build India’s First network of youth conflict managers and youth mediators. Click here to get a glimpse of our pilot chapter at Jindal Global University which is being replicated across India.
To know more about why YCM does what it does, listen to our Founder Kudrat Dev: https://open.spotify.com/episode/5RsPJgr6HPDAnGHZ1s8bRy
- Assistant to the Founder & Growth Lead (Part time Job)
Note: In this part-time job you get the opportunity of working directly with the founder. Added benefits include visibility and networking at an international and national level with leading firms/organizations/universities in mediation and dispute resolution across the globe.
- Assist the Founder directly in her day-to-day tasks and work (including mediation)
- Assist YCM with its chapters and collaborations across the educational institutes in India and abroad (Jindal Global University, IFIM, RGNUL, and Warwick University)
- Assist in YCM’s training programs and impact analysis
- Assist the Founder in networking and communicating with national and international stakeholders (internal and external experts in the field)
- Keep track of trainees’ and interns’ registrations, prework, and homework
- Standardize processes and optimize work procedures and other procedures at YCM
- Strategize with the Founder to find growth opportunities for YCM and fill in the gaps through innovative thinking.
- As a Growth All-Rounder, you will act as a lead, supervise and fill the gap in the running of different teams at YCM as and when instructed by the Founder. You will do this for different teams/departments at YCM on a rolling basis to ensure that growth targets are met.
- Young professional looking to make a career (recent graduate) OR student who is in 3rd, 4th or 5th year of their course
- Experience in Negotiation or Mediation or Dispute Resolution through trainings or courses or competitions (preferred but not mandatory)
- Highly organized and structured with attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Out-of-the-box thinking and problem-solving attitude
- Superb with time management and stakeholder management
- Location: Gurgaon or Remote
- Who can apply
- Passionate to gain an entrepreneurial mindset and be mentored by YCM’s founder
- Past experience in organization, time management, and problem solving
- Past experience in written email and oral presentation skills
- For students: Up to INR 3,500 (INR 1,500/- fixed and INR 2,000/- incentive based)
- For young professionals: Up to INR 10,000/- (INR 4,000/- fixed and INR 6,000/- incentive based)
- Duration: 6 months to 1 year
- Application Procedure:
- Email the following to email@example.com with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your CV
- 150 words on why you should be chosen for the role
- 2-minute video on who you are and why you are fit for the role (optional)
- Your earliest available start date
Note: Applications are being assessed on a rolling basis. It is highly recommended that you apply as soon as possible to ensure higher chances of selection.