- Gain skills to deal with conflicts, and disagreements in personal and professional life: prevent disputes or resolve unaddressed disputes.
- Test the basic skills you learn during the training sessions by applying them to your real-life cases.
- Learn from Experts and YCM Founder: Kudrat Dev, Conflict Coach & Mediator accredited Civil Mediation Council, the U.K. who has worked with mediation organizations in London.
- Earn a Certificate of Completion.
- Join India’s first and only network of Conflict Managers.
- Avail Discounts on the next training
- After 3 Levels of Conflict Management (30 hours) you become a YCM Certified Conflict Manager. ✓ Top performers will be given internship opportunities at YCM or with Expert Friends of YCM.
- Top performers qualify to apply to start a YCM Chapter at their educational institution or location.
Learn skills to proactively manage conflicts and prevent disputes. Learn how to turn a conflict into a growth opportunity.
International and National Expert Trainers and Speakers – Prior batches were trained by Sriram Panchu, Dr. Aman Hingorani, A J Jawad, Uma Ramanathan, Chitra Narayan, Veena Ralli, Michael Bartlet, Brendan Schutte, Irene Grindell, Sherif Elnegahy, Bode Adeloye, Prerna Kohli, Jeevan Ballav Panda, Chiitu Nagarajan, and Kudrat Dev
You can expect 5 to 6 top trainers from our panel of experts at the upcoming training. Final names will be announced before the commencement of the course.