Learning objectives – Learn mediation in theory and practice. Understand the psychology of conflict within mediation using different practical frameworks. Learn mediator’s skills to effectively assist disputants to resolve their disputes amicably.
Key highlights – Get YCM’s support in kickstarting your career as a Mediator
training dates – 28 – 29 January, 4 – 5 February, 11 – 12 February (7 hours per day excluding breaks)
International and National Expert Trainers and Speakers – Prior batches were trained by Sriram Panchu, Dr. Aman Hingorani, A J Jawad, Uma Ramanathan, Chitra Narayan, Veena Ralli, Michael Bartlet, Brendan Schutte, Irene Grindell, Sherif Elnegahy, Bode Adeloye, Prerna Kohli, Jeevan Ballav Panda, Chiitu Nagarajan, and Kudrat Dev
You can expect 5 to 6 top trainers from our panel of experts at the upcoming training. Final names will be announced before the commencement of the course.
Key benefits –
- Learn skills for mediation useful in every walk of life, career or personal!
- Test the basic skills you learn during the training sessions by applying them to your real-life cases.
- Learn from Experts and YCM Founder: Kudrat Dev, Conflict Coach & Mediator accredited Civil Mediation Council, the U.K. who has worked with mediation organizations in London.
- Earn a Certificate of Completion.
- Join YCM’s network of Mediators.
- Avail Discount on next training Advanced Mediation training.
- On completing all 3 Levels of Mediation (42 hours) you become a YCM Certified Mediator.
- Top performers will be given internship opportunities at YCM or with Expert Friends of YCM.
- Top performers qualify to apply to start a YCM Chapter at their educational institution or location.