Please follow the following guidelines for your blogs.
- Have an appropriate title.
- Blog should be about 1000-1500 words long.
- A short abstract up to 100 words. Also list 3-5 keywords. Describe/overview of the blog or what will be covered in the blog.
- Use sub headings wherever possible.
- Cite your sources. Wherever possible hyperlink the sources.
- Keep sentences simple and short. Try to avoid long winded and complex sentences. Use simple language.
- Add one or two relevant images. Please make sure these are open licensed.
- Structure your blog so that there is an ideological flow of the content (have a beginning, a middle and an end).
We accept blog submissions on a rolling basis. To improve your chances of selection, please send us your blogs every first week of the month in an email, with the subject: Blog Submission. Please include your blog, a photograph of you (preferably a headshot) and a short two-line bio. We will get back to you within a week’s time on whether we are publishing your blog along with edits or further details required if any.