Dispute resolution to dispute prevention.
We are India’s first trainer, service provider, and network builder for dispute prevention to dispute resolution for all.
Convert conflict into growth opportunities
YCM was founded because when asked, most people answered 'true' to the following statements.
- I have been involved in a minor disagreement, a heated argument or a full blown fight with someone.
- Disputes distract focus from what really matters in life, such as happiness, growth and peace of mind (be it in the personal or professional domain).
- Prevention is better than cure.
- I will be valued in my organization if I can prevent or manage disputes effectively with various stakeholders.
- I have not been trained to deal with conflicts and find solutions on my own.
YCM equips and empowers you with skills and services to convert conflict into growth opportunities
Embrace Responsibility, Role Modelling, Self To Society, Human Connection, and Sustainability + Growth to create positive change in your personal and professional life.
I take responsibility for every word I say and build on my ability to respond vs. react.
I am a leader with or without a tag. I commit and I show up for myself and for those around me to build a reliable system.
I practice what I believe and I believe what I practice before I preach.
I constantly travel to-&-fro between self to society for self-awareness. I experiment with a change on myself before I propose a societal level change.
I use compassionate language to build human connection by recognizing needs, and feelings and developing strategies to meet needs and achieve satisfaction.
I build bottom-up sustainable models and networks. I grow, I co-support those around me to grow and the system we are a part of grows consequentially.
Hear From Our Founder on Why You Have to Join Us Today
Who we are
A Community for All
We are India’s first organization to build a network of professionals, students, mediators, conflict managers, peace ambassadors, dispute prevention specialists, and citizens who are passionate about peacebuilding, dispute resolution and dispute prevention.
Explore Popular Courses
Our Key Supporters
Here’s what your colleagues and fellow educators have to say about YCM and YCM Chapters on their campuses.